What We Do
Our expertise is in people and talent.
We are social entrepreneurs with a track record of innovation and expertise across a variety of disciplines including public policy, corporate responsibility, employee engagement, human resources, impact recruitment and technology.
We operate at the cross section of business, government and the social sector, delivering high impact strategies since 2012 in the following areas:
- Social Mobility & Social Impact Recruitment
- Corporate Responsibility Programmes
- Employee Volunteering Initiatives
- Community Engagement Programmes
- Local Labour Market / Employment & Skills Consultancy
- Partnership Development & Engagement
- Stakeholder Relations
How we work
We understand the power of networks and collaboration. We co-create, develop and scale initiatives with clients across various sectors to bring about transformational change.
We achieve this by drawing on the core competencies of the GoodPeople team and those of our wider network of advisors and associates.
- We map the people, networks and resources you can mobilise
- We identify the social issues to address
- We co-design programmes with you that create impact for local or nationwide communities
- We build alliances with partners to strengthen your objectives
- We create initiatives that inspire and mobilise your various stakeholders
- We equip you with the technology that amplifies and scales your impact
- We iterate and refine in order to generate compelling and measurable outcomes
- We create authentic stories that engage people and set you apart from the crowd
What we offer
Along with expertise in the following disciplines, we bring pride, passion, optimism and relentless commitment.
- Employee Engagement
- Service Design and Delivery
- Technology Development
- Marketing and Brand Development
- Social Impact Analysis